visitor

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

TAG Heuer Men's WJ1110.BA0570 Link Quartz Stainless Steel Watch

TAG Heuer Men's WJ1110.BA0570 Link Quartz Stainless Steel Watch
TAG Heuer Men's WJ1110.BA0570 Link Quartz Stainless Steel WatchFrom TAG Heuer's recently updated Link series comes this elegant blend of sport & status styling. The perfectly round black dial has a classic, uncluttered look. It sports a monochrome TAG Heuer logo & offers three-hand function with luminous hands & markers & a date window at the o'clock hour. Framing the dial is a rotating bezel crafted from polished steel & done with stunning coin-edge detailing. The bezel's engraved dive time scale & unidirectional motion permit safe timing of dives & other limited events. The watch is set in a 40 mm brushed steel case & presents on a good-looking brushed steel link bracelet with smooth contours & flowing lines. The bracelet fastens with a fold over with safety clasp for added security. Other notable features of this watch include exact Swiss quartz movement, a screw-down crown & caseback, & a twisted scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. This Link series watch is water-resistant to 200 meters.
by jeff (USE)
I must admit that this is the best watch I have ever owned. I have had it now for  two months and other than changing the time for daylight savings time I doubt I will ever must adjust it. It keeps time incredibly exactly, is well made, and has a masculine look. It looks better in person than the pics depict. I am happy with it and would recommend it highly.

My spouse surprised me this year on our anniversary by giving me this watch. They had seen this watch in a number of the finer jewelry stores and knew that this was the watch I had wanted. I was one time hoping to replace a Seiko every day watch that I had been wearing for 22 years. It served me well, kept excellent time, and aside from losing a little bit of the gold plating on the band was in great shape. I was prepared for a alter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More