visitor

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection ChronograpAh Stainless Steel SilAAver Dial Watch

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
         by Sandro D
I bought this as a birthday gift for my husband who had been "hinting" to me that they has wanted a watch (for plenty of months now). They absolutely loves this watch. He is a massive athletic man so for someone like him, this watch is his size. I do not recommend this watch for men who are smaller framed. My husband is 5'11" & about 205 lb. - in nice shape, has a massive frame, giant wrist, giant hands, kind of man (rugby player).
This watch is attractive. Solid build & absolutely high-end looking. The mechanical parts on the surface of this watch (the new thing that clicks around the watch, & the buttons on the side, the nob that moves the time hands around, the links on the wrist band, the crystal face, etc) are made with high quality. The watch actually looks better in-person than the photograph - although the images are not far off. Fundamentally, this is not something you buy wondering why the cost is so low & then you receive it in the mail & recognize - oh no wonder. I feel like a thief! What a great deal!!!
I am so happy to have found this watch for my husband. They was so thrilled when they opened this for his birthday. I highly recommend this watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More